It is our desire to raise the level of dental health, happiness, and the quality of life for the people we serve in our community.
To provide our patients with a choice of the best quality of dentistry with integrity, in a caring, comfortable, clean and safe environment.
Spiritual Mission Statement
Our Spiritual Mission Statement is from Colossians 3:23-24: “Whatever your task, work heartily, as serving the Lord and not men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward; you are serving the Lord Christ.”
We firmly believe…
- That we are primarily in the people business. We strive to develop long-term relationships with our patients.
- That everything we do should be motivated by what is in the best interest of those we serve.
- That the quality of care and recommendations for dental care should be the same as we would want for a member of our own families.
- That each patient deserves to know their treatment options as well as the “pros and cons” of each option.
- That each patient deserves to know the cost of his or her treatment options in advance of treatment.
- That prevention is the guiding principle for long-term dental health and appearance.
- That whenever possible, treatment choices should be based on longevity rather than a temporary or “patchwork” approach.
- That it is in the best interest of those we serve to use state-of-the-art dental materials, techniques, and equipment.
- That it is our responsibility to inform and advise those we treat with honesty and integrity.