Comprehensive Dental Evaluation
The best service that we can offer to our patients is a thorough evaluation of their present dental health. Only then can a proper Personalized Preventive Program and an effective Treatment Plan be developed.
Our Comprehensive New Patient Evaluation includes all of the following:
- New Guest & Get Acquainted Interview
- Medical & Dental Health History Review
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Necessary Digital X-rays
- Clinical Exam for Tooth Decay
- Clinical Exam & Charting for Gum Disease
- Tooth Structure Examination for Chips, Cracks, Wear
- Examination of Existing Restorations
- Examination of Existing Dental Appliances
- TMJ Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Missing Teeth Areas (Health of Bone; Etc.)
- Evaluation of Your Bite Function
- If Indicated, Diagnostic Models (Molds) Are Taken
- Intraoral Digital Camera Evaluation of Your Teeth
- Cosmetic / Smile Evaluation
- Dental Risk Factors Assessment
- Summary of Findings
Research and experience has shown that a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan will ensure long-lasting dental health and appearance. A long-term plan is more economical over your lifetime, avoids emergencies, loss of teeth and unnecessary discomfort.
We understand that there are emergencies, budgetary constraints, and circumstances that may not allow a person to complete a thorough examination, evaluation, and treatment planning initially. We will do our best to address your most immediate concerns until such time that a comprehensive evaluation is possible. Very often, treatment can be made affordable through one of several financing plans that we have available, by completing your treatment in phases, or a combination of these approaches.